The Mission of the Training and Exercise SubGroup is to improve responder mission performance by conducting a cross-disciplinary review of, and providing end user input on, training doctrine, standards, and guidance developed for the responder community.
- Identify performance improvement needs related to operational, training and exercise activities
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the development of training and exercise programs
- Provide end-user guidance and operational lessons learned to support training and exercise program development and improvements
- Facilitate the implementation of training and exercise programs and standards that support individual competencies and organizational capabilities
- Advocate for standardized national guidance for responder and equipment training and exercises
Link to the Training and Exercise (T&E) SubGroup MS&S "Work Plan Project: Modeling, Simulations, & Simulators (MS&S) Selection Matrix